October 10, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and the pictures have been just hanging out on my computer since then....oh well!  I love being a mother, it is the hardest yet most rewarding job EVER! I always call it a Wonderful Burden!!

I always get breakfast in bed, and get to do nothing if I want! That is the best thing ever! Tim takes me out to eat some time around Mother's Day too!


On Mother's Day this year...

Josie made this for me in the driveway... 

 Got this cookie lei.....
Found pictures of Makenzye, Josie and nephews found on my phone....from hanging out at my Mom's with my brothers family too.
 

 Got to be with my Mom and get a picture of us. I don't know why all of my Mom's family say we look alike....but I do have my Dad's chin.

Willingly, my children, without complaint took a picture with me on Mother's Day! It was awesome that Savannah came back home right before Mother's Day.


Then a while later, Makenzye took me out to "Stacked" for my first time! Josie and my Mom came along...they met us there, Shaun did too! Makenzye lives with my Mom, so it was nice to have her there too! 
 "Stacked" is an awesome restaurant that you order on IPads and only click and drag over what you want...on a burger, sandwich, salad, dessert, etc. It is very good food and the pretzel buns are so Yummy!

Makenzye ordered first cause she had been there before....then Josie took her turn and loved it.You can even order things on the side with it...just click and drag what you want.
 Josie loved ordering......

Here is my turkey burger with a pretzel bun.....so very YUMMY!!

This is my Mom's salad...you only get on it what you want...so you are really making up your own salad. They have a list of ingredients to choose from and there are plenty of them!

Really and truely if you have never been to one, you should really check it out! Stacked to find a location near you!

0 comments: