Tim's brother, Mick and SIL, Rita asked me before their baby was born if I would consider "opening" back up my day care. They asked if I would like to watch the baby when Rita went back to work. (They didn't know she was a girl until she was born) Of course, I was very excited and very willing to do so. Rita works in the buildings 5 minutes from our place, so it is nice that she can come over on her lunch breaks. I have been enjoying every minute of it and have always loved being an aunt and am so excited to take care of her. I also love seeing my SIL everyday day too. We used to get together, more often, but as the kids got older and busier it has been harder to do. Josie has also loved being the "big" cousin. She is the age Addison was when she was born. She is understanding it a little now...the job of being older. She really has done great and looks forward to seeing her and helping after school. She loves to help change diapers...I clean, she puts on a fresh diaper. Her favorite is calming her down by walking her in the stroller in the house. I am even finishing off the school year with the school district, subbing when they call. Also, cleaning a house every two weeks. I have to make sure Makenzye is here to watch Dina while I work for 3 hours. Savannah has even done it too!
This is what the flash does to her.
A headband I got for her.
She loves to sleep on me, which I just hate...yeah right! NOT!
Feeding time!
The stroller Josie pushes her around in.
Tim finally seeing Dina for the second time at his brother Mick's birthday party. She gets here after he has left for work and she leaves before he gets home. So he will not see her everyday.
Tim with Mick, the new "DADDY".
June 5, 2011
Dina...my niece.
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dina is so adorable. Lucky you to get the chance to spend time with her!
Post a Comment