September 13, 2012

Nephews, Josie and I!

Dina's grandparents were here for a week so I didn't have Dina. Josie and I headed out to Steve and Lynnley's to greet the boys as they each got home from school and spend the day with them till Steve got home from work. Lynnley was at a Cub Scout Leadership Wood-badge Weekend. She is Cub Master of their ward.

  Josie had a great day of hanging out with cousins, swimming, playing Wii and just hanging out. We had dinner then Steve came home. I was going to go home, but found out that Camden had his first T-Ball game in the morning, so we stayed to go and watch and take pictures for Lynnley. Steve is the coach.

Rawlings and Josie enjoyed playing in the pool!
Jumped on the trampoline together.


Then Camden came home and they swam some more!

The next morning we went to Camden's game....I took pictures....then headed over to the playground with Rawlings and Josie while the game finished.









Isn't he sooooo cute!!!!


Josie wanted me to take a picture of her on the rock...she thought it was pretty cool that it was part of the playground.

Both of them loved the "Zip Line" (even thought Rawlings looks really scared in this picture)


Videos of them on the "Zip Line"



They also loved these chair things! Josie wanted one to be at a park near us. But she was very dizzy by the end of playing there!



And Camden at the end of his game!

0 comments: