I had my nephews here for an overnighter. I always love to have them. We missed Jake though!
Kyler and Josie played video games against each other. Uncle Shaun came and got them the second day to take them home to their beds till my brother, Steve and his wife Lynnley got home. We also did....
Josie and Camden had fun while pitched to them..jpg)
He makes funny faces while batting.
He swung and missed only once!
RJ kicking back!
RJ and Makenzye
Camden loves Addison, he always makes him laugh!
Kyler, Josie and Camden went swimming.






They laid out before we headed back.
RJ and I did not go swimming...we chatted!
This picture looks like my brother, the way I remember him at this age. I was only 5 but remember it vividly.
August 16, 2010
Nephews Here
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
we couldn't ask for a better aunt than you! THANKS!!
Post a Comment