A few months back B came over to play.
Lindsay's birthday celebration at "Eclipse"
N came over to play.
When K came over he and Josie painted...
Rainbows!

and more!

We got together with some of Tim's High school friends!



The kids riding scooters...
and just hanging.
Swimming at Uncle Mick and Aunt Rita's place for her birthday and their housewarming party. They also annouced they are expecting their first child! Hurray! Makenzye took these with her phone...I forgot my camera!
Mick is great with Josie and Josie loves hanging with him...he is the only adult who got into the water with her...he will be a great dad!


Savannah being crazy with friends!
Asher and Savannah dressed like this to order pizza. Why? I wish I knew!
Hannah and Savannah dressed like these for a video shoot. Again Why? Again, I wish I knew!.jpg)
August 16, 2010
Fun Time, Get Togethers
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment