October 17, 2009

Good conversation!

Josie and I were sitting at the table together, she was painting, I was organizing some craft supplies. We started talking about MYART. It is the youth theater program she, Savannah and Addison are involved in at the moment. They have had to talk to her or yell out her name a few times about talking when she shouldn't be. I asked her how rehearsal was today and she replied "Good they didn't say my name once, except for roll call"! LOL

Then the conversation went like this!

Jos: Mom, do you know how you know that you are famous?

Me: No, how?

Jos: When you are serious.

Me: What does serious mean?

Jos: It means you don't laugh at anything.

Me: Really, did they talk to everyone about that today?

Jos: Yes...Mom?

Me: Yes?

Jos: You and Dad have some serious loving?

Me: Really? What do you mean by that?

Jos: It means you love each other for good and always!

Me: LOL, that is true we do!

Wanted to post a picture, so I took one of her while at the table. Plus, I actually put her hair up today with out much fuss! It looks so cute like this! I tell her she needs it out of her face for the rehearsal, plus they required it for performances. When it is down, she is constantly moving it out of her way! Now to do that for school! Still love the gap in her teeth! The top ones are a little loose now...but I think the bottom will grow in before the top fall out. Four front missing teeth would be cute!

0 comments: