Josie is a very mature 9 year old. Maybe from always being around
older siblings, but I think it is just her personality. I really think
she hated being a baby. She wanted to do things on her own. She is very
determined. She wants to be in charge. She knows more then most 9 year
olds because she is constantly asking questions and we answer them. She
probably hears more then she should when we talk to our older kids and
they talk to their friends. She will try to act younger to her advantage
sometimes and we try to be careful but she can be tricky. :) I guess
that is why she likes home school so much, with just her and I. She
loves all the attention. She is saving all her birthday money and dog walking money now to buy herself an I Touch. She is always playing games on my phone and
making it die so fast. So, now she will have a way to play her games on
it and listen to music too. If that is what she wants to spend her money
on that is her decision. She does very well at saving her money too!
We celebrated early so Savannah could be here, so on her actual birthday eve, I did this to her bed so she could wake up to it on her birthday!!
Well, I thought she was asleep when I was doing it. Tim said she was asleep, so I went in and started to attach the balloons.....no movement from Josie. I was sure she would not wake up....she is a deep sleeper. She has learned to be because she has shared a room with her siblings and she always would go to bed before them. Once she was asleep, they would go in and do their thing and she would stay asleep. Well, this night about an hour after I finished decorating, she came into my room. She said she couldn't fall asleep. I said that she had already been asleep, then her face changed. I knew she had not been asleep the whole time I was in there. I can't believe she stayed still for so long and didn't let me know she was awake. She didn't want me to know she was awake. I love that about her!!!
So, in the morning I told her to get in her bed, and act surprised when I came in.......what a great actress for her mother's sake!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment