September 6, 2012

Addison turned 16!

Addison was at a church Youth Conference on his birthday. Savannah made sure everyone knew and gave him a surprise singing  and cake with all the kids in our ward.  He got an I pad earlier in the year. (tax return). It is also part of Christmas last year too. He wanted that instead of a party. Guess the sweet 16 parties are mainly for girls. He has always wanted something musical instead of a party. We give our kids a choice. Party or gift from us, not both. His Ipad is very helpful with his gigs also!  
I have come to learn to love that he always makes a funny face in pictures! It shows the true Addison, though I do love his genuine smile, I can still see a slight dimple I remember noticing right after he was born! :) He has told me for awhile now that if you make a funny face and make it a weird picture on purpose you never take horrible pictures! I think I agree somewhat, finally!!! :)


 HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY BUD!!! We love you and are so very proud of decisions you have made in your life, your determination, hard work and sharing of your talents and service too! You are very helpful to me and I am grateful for that!

Can't find the video of the youth singing to him......:( ! Still on the hunt!

0 comments: