Josie and I have stayed busy with school and non-school things. It is going well...some days are easier than others. Josie really loves waking up on her own and not having to eat or get dressed right away in the morning. She can play with Dina for a while before Dina goes down for a nap. I really feel that I am more organized because I can not put it off. I need to get her assignments ready and help her if she needs it. Once she knows it we can move on. I feel like I have even more time to do fun things too. We go outside and play ball or what ever to get her P.E. in. I am really enjoying it, even though it comes with some struggles. Having Savannah home is great too. Savannah and Josie's relationship has grown, as well as mine with the both of them! :)
Josie did an experiment from the workbooks which she has done
before...need to look up more fun ones online. These are too easy for
her. Vanilla in a container over night and uncovered....what are the
differences?


She built a museum of legos.
She measured rainfall.
She made a obstacle course for a small rubber ball and make it release the balloon to the air. Savannah has the video somewhere, need to get it!
We attended a CHEP Valentine's Day Party...went with friends from church who already are in the program!
She loved the cookie she decorated.
Josie hangs around on the porch swing, literally!
She went to a birthday party and came home with face painting and tattoos!
Savannah or I have taken her to the Jacuzzi a few times.
She loves to cook! Yummy French Toast! She is learning to make many more things!
























0 comments:
Post a Comment