January 25, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas! We had my family party and Tim's family party before Christmas so just the 6 of us got to spend Christmas eve and Christmas Day together and it was WONDERFUL!!! Christmas Eve day we went out for breakfast and then made cinnamon rolls before church on Christmas Morning. After church we played games,laughed so much and spent time together! It was a great Christmas!!! It was great having Makenzye here too. I really miss her. I try to not to think about it much because it is what it is and it is just part of the process. :) But I am really happy to have her around when she is!!
I didn't take any pictures of the family parties or anything. The following pictures were taken by other people...I just snagged them. My camera has been misplaced (not by me) so just my camera phone for now. Don't seem to remember to take many right now. At my family party this year we all brought an assigned item to make bags to give away to anyone we see that might need some food. Like the people we see at freeway exits. We had water bottles, granola bars, pudding cups w/ spoons, and peanut butter crackers. We made an assemble line and put bags together. Each family put together 10. We wrote on the bags, Happy Holiday, or Merry Christmas or God Bless you. It was a great activity. The kids have really participated in giving them out. It has been a wonderful experience in being grateful for our many blessings.

Josie at Breakfast with Santa! Thanks M!


APA's Sounds of the Season Show!








Dina trying on Reindeer head gear at the stores for me!!



Makenzye was so excited to get this backpack from her friend who works at Disneyland!!


Savannah and Addison Friend's Christmas Party!












Savannah at an Ugly Sweater Party!

0 comments: