Josie's craved pumpkin!!
Josie=Velma from Scooby Doo!!

Josie and Dina at Trunk or Treat Dinner!
Josie and Heidi at Trunk or Treat!
Tim, Josie and I hung out at a barbeque with friends on Halloween before Trick or Treating in their neighborhood. Then Tim and Josie went out to find some haunted houses after taking me home. I don't like them!!!

Savannah hung at a friends Halloween Party!
Savannah-Cowgirl and Daniel-Voldemort
Savannah and Summer
Treshawn, Savannah and Jared
Addison (Zombie) and Savannah (Cowgirl) before heading out Halloween Night!
The whole gang
Addison played a fall festival and dressed as a regular chef...not the full Swedish Chef that he wanted....I thought I kept it all from last year, but didn't :( oops!!! Still had the apron only! He made a hat out of paper :) I love when my kids become resourceful! :)




Makenzye went to a Halloween Dance with her friends from her singles branch!
She doesn't like to send me pictures!!! :(
November 26, 2011
Halloween!!!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment