Josie and I got passes to Soak City for the summer and have been a few times. Still plan on going more with the 3 weeks left. Here are pictures from our first visit of the summer.
We went with M and her son. We are outside waiting for it to open.
Inside and ready to go.
I just can't see why we are mistaken for sisters all the time!!
Posing for some pictures for the Moms.
Josie was happy hanging out on the little slides, was not in the mood to go on the big ones. We did go in the wave pool, she loves that!!
Hanging on the statues!!
Then I remembered she sat on this same turtle when she was 2, so I had her sit the same way and...
found it! The turtle has been painted and also found they used to have two sharks instead of a shark and a whale.
We ran into her friend A from school there and went on the lazy river with her.
August 16, 2011
Soak City!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
SO fun!
Post a Comment