My friend Shari and her kids came down from Northern CA for a visit. Her husband had to work. We meet up at the beach and it was cold and windy at first but then warmed up a bit! We walked the pier then went down on the sand. The kids went down to the water so we just sat and talked.
I meet Shari my first year out of high school when I went to attend college and live with my grandmother. We were introduced by someone in the family ward. She had just returned from a mission in Taiwan. We became fast friends. We attended the singles ward together. I even moved in with her and her parents so I could finish up the school year there, when living with my grandmother didn't work out so well. I am so glad we have stayed friends over all these years. She is a wonderful friend whom I love dearly!
Our kids! (Makenzye had school and work)
Jos of course got wet...
and loves to get completely covered in sand, even in her clothes.




May 18, 2011
Beach with Friends!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment