March 1, 2010

Birthday Parties!

Josie attended 2 birthday parties of friends from her class at school. Both girls loved the personalized notebooks I made them!

First was the "Circus" themed party. She dressed as a tight rope walker. She came home with some necklaces and face paint, plus a goody bag. I dropped her off and she said there were pony rides...carnival like games...cotton candy...popcorn and even hay on the ground. Plus, a big blow up slide. She had a blast.


Then she went to a party at "Pump it Up". They had a new blow up, from the last time I was there. This party I stayed at because of her recent leg pains. Of course it didn't stop here at all having a blast and non stop moving. She did get knocked down once on the new flag snatch or what ever they call it. I was glad I stayed for that and pictures!

Josie with the birthday girl...Lily! Their faces are so red and sweaty!


Here are the flags they would slap on or rip off if they got high enough...they would run up the slope...take a flying leap and then laugh sliding down to the bottom, even if they didn't get a flag.

Even tried climbing up the side.

Nope not high enough!

Finally got one!

So proud she has 2 of them!


Stairs to the slide.

Sliding down so fast her shirt is blowing up!

Trying to get off quickly so you don't get knocked down by the next slider.


Josie and Natalie...not sure of the face except she was tired though probably more that I wanted to stay still to take the picture!


Posing for me!


Going on the obstacle course...

Squeezing through...

Go Josie go...

Almost to the end...

Racing Maddy...another time!

0 comments: