Tim and Josie went to the display of all Reflections for the county. Josie won her school...went on to district then did not make it to county. She was pretty bummed. Next year! She was being really shy when her song played out loud for all to hear.
Josie with her district ribbon and her name is on one of those cards behind her! She is dressed that way because she went directly from a circus birthday party! The ribbon matches!
At school Josie wrote 4 of her gifts/talents that she had and drew pictures with it. I thought it was such a good idea! Need to have my teenagers do this...they sometimes forget what they bring to our family! What a great FHE idea!
Top right: I have a beautiful voice. Top Left: I can read books to my Mom.
Bottom left: I am good a the monkey bars. Bottom right: I snuggle with my Mom and Dad.
Josie had been having some leg pains. I thought she just pulled something and it needed time to heal. It would be the most painful at the end of the day, around bedtime.We put heat on it and that helped her to fall asleep. I let it go a few days to see if it improved on its own. She still would be her active self all day. She would ask me to call the Dr. I would "forget" when she was at school. Finally she got tired of me "forgetting" and left me this note to remember. I always tell the older kids to leave me notes for things, I guess she was listening.
And her leg is fine...it is growing pains and of course, like earaches, they are the most painful at night! I have noticed her getting taller lately. They ruled out anything else.
February 24, 2010
Josie Reflections Part 2...plus random!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think Josie should have won!
And her note is a crack up.
We have kids with growing pains,too.
Post a Comment