I just recently celebrated my 40th birthday and I'm proud to say it. It is weird how turning 30 seemed more tragic to me. I would like to share what I have learned, that has been very helpful to me...KEEP THINGS SIMPLE AND REMEMBER WHAT IS IMPORTANT!
I had a great day of talking to far away family and friends and some even sang to me over the phone. It was great. I got to spend time with family and friends going out to eat or at the movies. I am so grateful for my life and all the blessings I have. It has been a great 40 years, with plenty of bumps in the road but I'm going to make the next 40 even better, even with all the new bumps I will have to endure! Maybe these pictures will show how I am still young at heart...or just to confirm that I am a crazy old person like my kids say!


Had to put a normal one. But then again...What is normal?
February 6, 2010
The big "40"
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy, happy birthday, Deb!
We thought of you about a jillion times on your birthday--in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening. We thought happy birthday thoughts on your behalf . . . we just never got to the phone to actually say them to you!
We're sorry!
But I'm glad it was a good one anyway--perhaps our thoughts worked. :)
Here's to the next 40 years!!!
Love it! You make me excited to turn 40!
Post a Comment