December 17, 2009

Holiday Program for Josie!

This year Josie's class sang"Away in a Manger" and "All I Want for Christmas (Is my Two Front Teeth)". Josie was chosen to be a lamb while they sang. They did asked me if it would be OK and make sure I had time to come up with a costume for her. Of course I wanted to, she loves to dress up. It was nice that Tim, Makenzye, Savannah, Addison and I were all able to attend. Josie loves it when that happens. That is her favorite time...when we can all go places together or just be home all together!

Here she is with her teacher...

her class on stage...

and Makenzye and Savannah being goofy. Savannah was running with Makenzye on her back and spinning her around and around. We were waiting for Josie to say goodbye to everyone. Guess she didn't know she still had school tomorrow! LOL

2 comments:

Anaise said...

How nice that they actually acknowleged Christmas--and with a religious song, to boot! The general move seems to be to get as generic as possible.

What a cute little lambie!

Deb said...

I was shocked too about singing a religious song...glad but shocked. Christmas is everywhere at her school.