Makenzye, Josie and I took a road trip with my SIL Lynnley and her boys. The kids all did great on the 10 hour drive. Lynnley and I took turns driving...though I think she did more. I had a great time helping with her newborn RJ and Camden who is 2. Camden and I loved playing table tennis. No pictures, but he would throw the ball and I would hit it back to him and if he missed it which he did a lot, he didn't care and would chase it and come back and start over. He was happy doing that for a long time. I really did enjoy it. Josie had a great time with Kyler and Jake. Makenzye was helpful too, keeping the kids entertained when needed. Lynnley is from Provo, Utah so that is where we went. I am so glad we went! My brother Steve, her husband, was also there but drove separately with his scouts. So, we saw them frequently. The scouts camped while we stayed with Lynnley's dad. Thanks to Lynnley's family for making my girls and I feel welcome. Thanks to Lynnley for having us come along. Savannah and Addison wanted to go...but had no more room. Addison had a great week of video games all to himself all day, as much as he wanted...I would say that was a great birthday week. Savannah hung with Candise for the whole week...back and forth between our place and hers. Tim of course went to work everyday!
August 20, 2009
Provo, Utah Road Trip!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
The pool to which we bought summer passes closed last week--school started here already. My girls were so jealous watching your kids play on the pool slide--they miss ours . . . a lot!
What a fun trip!
Post a Comment