Josie and I were happy to spend the weekend at my brother and SIL house to watch their boys while they went to the hospital to have their 4th boy. We took the boys to the hospital to meet RJ on the day he was born. Grammie was there too and Makenzye was dropped off later by Uncle Shaun. The two older boys are in school already...they are on track with year round school. Josie did a good job playing with Camden who is 2 while the bigger boys were at school. We had a great time in their pool...it was 100degrees there.
Kyler, Josie and Jake
Jake and Josie enjoying the pool.









1 comments:
About the final picture of Kyler, Jacob, and Josie--Sandy says, "Those are my three favorite kids in California."
Love RJ's fat cheeks in the picture with Grammie--it is simply amazing how much he looks like Camden. He has more hair than I remember Camden having--do I remember that correctly? Wish we were there to play and help and enjoy.
Love to you all.
Post a Comment