May 23, 2009

Interview, Skating and waiting!

Makenzye had a interview with the city of Westminster Parks and Recreation last week. Josie did not want to go. Savannah and Addison were not here(at rehearsal of course)so she had to. She wanted to stay home and skate. Obviously not possible! I am always trying to think of things to do with her in the car on all the running around we do for the older kids. I decided to put on her skates and put her in the car. She thought it was weird at first then loved the idea. I knew Makenzye's interview would not be long enough to go home and come back so we planned on staying. So i took Josie around the building a few times skating while we waited for Makenzye. She loved it. A good break from just hanging out in the car thinking of stuff to do all the time. We try to play at parks near by when we can but this just seemed extra special and she loved pulling herself on the railings. She haven't heard from the job for Makenzye. It would be for the summer M-F 10am to 4pm. Like a full time job. They don't like you taking vacations. So, she might not get to go to girls camp, youth conference or the priest and laurel trip. We shall see!




1 comments:

Jaime said...

Good for you! It is hard to think of fun things to do while you wait. I hope she gets the job, but I hate to see her miss all the wonderful fun testimony-building church activities this summer. It's so hard when they get to be job age. Good luck!