Josie and I started to build with blocks and decided to build as high as we can and use as many of our blocks that we can. I loved when she would giggle when some would tumble over and be excited to start rebuilding. We didn't get to use all of them but we were proud of how many we used. We had a great laugh when we knocked the whole thing down. I am so glad of the simple things that make our kids happy and hopefully become a lasting memory for them.
One side of it...
The other side...
Some of it tumbled...but we rebuilt it. See how many we didn't use?_resize.jpg)
Anxious to knock it down!_resize.jpg)
After knocking it down...still smiling!_resize.jpg)
April 25, 2009
Building....as high as we can!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sounds like fun! Maybe Josie and Peanut can build together sometime!
Post a Comment