We made chocolate covered strawberries and they were so yummy...the silly boys don't even like them! Us girls LOVE them! Josie loves to cuddle on the porch swing and sing to Paco. Paco loves it. He jumps right up and cuddles next to her. They are buddies...he comes to comfort her when he hears her crying. I try to keep her away from him to much...the doctor thinks she is allergic. With her medicine and washing good after holding him seems to be enough for now. She pretty much likes to empty things(here the dress up clothes) and then get in and relax for awhile. I believe she does her best thinking like this. She has also come to love the soaking and messaging of her feet. She wants it everyday after school. _resize.jpg)
_resize.jpg)
March 10, 2009
Yummy and Relaxing!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The fact that us silly guys "don't even like them", isn't exactly true. Addison & I both LOVE LOVE LOVE the chocolate. We just need to get rid of that fruit. How did that get there?
Post a Comment