Addison can solve this , whoever messes it up! He loves mind callenges and puzzles.
Of course the pictures are backwards!_resize.jpg)
_resize.jpg)
December 18, 2008
Remember Rubik's Cube!
Posted by Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tim-Deb-Mak(Pete)-Sav-Add-Joz
Addison can solve this , whoever messes it up! He loves mind callenges and puzzles.
Of course the pictures are backwards!_resize.jpg)
_resize.jpg)
Posted by Deb
3 comments:
That's amazing, I don't have the patience for those things.
That's cool, Addison!
Hi Love family -- I'm Drake's mom -- he can do the Rubik's cube like a whiz too. I've never been able to figure it out myself.
I've know the DeMille's (Cherie, Laura, Janiece, etc.) since I was in maybe 6th grade. I saw your Christmas newsletter at Cherie's house last night and decided to see what you all look like since I've heard so much about you. Happy New Year! -- Renee
Post a Comment