I am so excited to see "Twilight" this week. Yes, I am taking Mak and Nanners to the midnight show on Thursday. Daddy O's brother's wife and one of Mak's friends are coming too. I hope I can get a quick nap that day while they are all at school so I will stay awake. LOL I am sure I will be to excited to actually fall asleep.
November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope it's fun!
Josie--our internet is too slow to watch the videos your mom posts of you, but I'm imagining seeing you hula-hoop. We hula-hoop at our house too, but none of us are very good yet. I used to be really, really good, but I guess I didn't practice for a long time, and now I have to practice again.
Did you have fun playing with Camden? Your mom posted that you were a really good helper. I'll bet he thought you were a great baby-sitter!
Yay!! I am so excited too!! We are going to the Bella Terra. Where are you going? Maybe I will see you there!
Post a Comment