I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED the movie. I thought put in what they needed to. You can't put every detail in the movie and sometimes they add a scene or two. I LOVED IT! The late night was worth it...though I am still dragging a little tonight! It was great taking my girls, their friends and meeting up with my SIL, Rita. Met up with a friend and her daughter too! It was great chatting before the movie began. I was right about lots of screaming. There was a lot of times laughter was heard too. Remembering reading about a scene then seeing it happening on screen was great. Did you see Stephenie Meyer in a scene at the cafe? Took Makenzye and her friend from seminary to school at 7 am then went home and got some sleep. Tim dropped off Josie and Addison to school on his way to work. Thanks!
November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for posting on my blog! I hope to see the movie in the near future. Definatly a huge fan of the books :) Glad you saw my Mom and Paige there as well!
Debbie .. I loved sitting by you and getting to talk to you before the movie too. I've been a bit tired .. didn't get my nap until about 1:00, and then only got a little over an hour. But I'm still hanging in there.
Seems like most of the feminine world was at the movie theater at midnight Thursday night! I'm reading blogs galore about everyone's adventures.
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment