November 19, 2008

Tagging!

Finally doing one of these:

I am: a daughter, a sister, a wife, mother and friend.
I know: the gospel of Jesus Christ is true.
I want: kids to live happy.
I Have: a great family.
I dislike: rudeness!
I miss: all those I can't see often!
I feel: exhausted, but happy.
I hear: radio playing 105.1 Go Country
I smell: fresh sparkling clean house...I don't think so!
I crave: organization
I cry: when I am happy, sad or mad
I search: for new recipes.
I wonder: if my kids will make good decisions
I regret: not exercising enough
I love: my life with hubby and kids
I care: about my family
I worry: about my weight
I remember: very little.
I believe: in my Savior Jesus Christ.
I dance: only with the kids and hubby.
I don't: like to clean up after dinner.
I argue: with my teenagers and 5 year old too much!
I write: an email at least daily.
I win: rarely.
I lose: card games but love playing anyway.
I wish: to control my weight better.
I listen: to lots of advice, sometimes take it sometimes don't.
I can usually be found: taking care of my family.
I am scared: of disappointing anyone.
I need: more time!
I forget: to wear shoes.
I am happy: when I am with loved ones.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

I love your family pictures! Thanks for posting on my blog. I added you to my bloglist!