September 11, 2008

Jojo cooking again!






I can't believe how much she loves to cook. She wants to help with everything in the kitchen....even dish washing. She needs to get the older ones into it too!! Here she is making Lasagna! Yum! Have you noticed that it seems like I only take pictures of Jojo. Once they are teenagers they don't want pix unless they are with their friends and get bothered when I want to take a picture. Good Luck! all those who have not gone through the teenager stages yet. My love and prayers are with you!!!! LOL

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I agree about the picture thing. I have to tell you a little story...when my father-in-law passed away just a couple months ago, we were all in search of pictures of our kids with Grandpa. I only had pictures of them when they were babies. My father-in-law didn't like to be in pictures. But, we tend to mostly take pictures of the kids when they are little. It's not like I say, "Hey Evan, go stand next to Grandpa so I can take a picture." Know what I mean?

And about the teenager thing, I am just planning on sending my kids your way when they get there!! LOL!!

Anaise said...

You can come make lasagne at my house, Josie! Julie and Megan like to cook the most, but Emily and Sandy like to help, too. They made granola bars for breakfast all by themselves a few weeks ago.